AFE MOMENTUM PRO10R air box

sonic blue l

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has used one and if so how do you like it?

My truck currently has a modified stock air box. Truck has a 72mm atmo, stock high pressure, modified intake manifold, colt stage 2 cam.

Also debating on exhaust, currently I have a 4" downpipe, into a gutted *** and factory exhaust. Was looking for more of a " stealth " look, but now I'm debating if larger would help. if minimal then I will probably leave it alone. (I get mildly entertained when people think Its stock)

sootie

Reaction score
get a no limit intake and dont look back. It is the best flowing intake on the market. you will pick up tons of drivability and a bit of power. as far as the exhaust goes, all you will gain is better sound, really doesnt impact power much

sonic blue l

Reaction score
my only concern with the no limit is lack of a cover, wondering if blowing snow could become an issue. the afe one is supposed to have a filter that flows 1000 cfm and is 10 layer.

sootie

Reaction score
the filer on the no limit is afe as well i believe. i live in canada as well and no issues with our 6.0s, 6.4 or 6.7s that run his filter. get a prefilter for sure though...

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i plow snow with my no limit intake, and there is not issue yet with it and snow.

make sure you get the filter cover with it.

i ran for a year without the cover, and year with it. won't run a filter without his cover again.

still need to clean the filter just as often, but it's a hellava lot easier to clean it with the cover. all the bugs and larger things that make it into your engine compartment don't get stuck in the filter. just the finer dirt that the filter is supposed to filter out.

and yes, it is a afe filter. on his site, you can pick if you want a 5 layer, or 7 layer. though the 7 layer i believe is a dry filter where the blue one is a oiled.

6.4f350

Reaction score
No issues with No Limit and snow here. Top of the fence is 51"

3D96BFEF-4407-4902-849D-5C6793CBA523_zpsnl877zvs.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i've never heard of any issues, from snow, dirt, or moisture .. ever. and thats with thousands of them sold.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.