Airbags with gooseneck hitch

Ovalboy20

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if there is any airbags out there that would fit my 2006 F350 that would work with the B&W gooseneck hitch that I have on my truck ??? Any help would be appreciated thanks

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Anyone have a link or part number?

I have looked around and seen there are a couple options.

I have seen a kit that mounts over the leaf springs and to the B&W hitch, and another that mounts between the bottom of the frame and the axle. Any input on those options from anyone?

6ohstroker

Reaction score
I know Firestone has a kit. I believe they make a kit with a gooseneck and a kit without the gooseneck. They mount just on the inside of the frame rail and share the main bolt that holds the gooseneck rails on.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'm getting an airlift 5000 kit this week from Jared at RCD. It mounts on the axle tube and on the inside of the frame so it will work with my b&w

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Best part, is you get to skip all the BS and mount yours right to the top of your OUO Traction blocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I did, went one step further and got the air bag buckets, mounted those to the OUO blocks, air bags are only mounted with the top bracket. They work great, got on board air wired in to and it makes towing easy

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I'm getting an airlift 5000 kit this week from Jared at RCD. It mounts on the axle tube and on the inside of the frame so it will work with my b&w

I would like to see some pictures of this if anyone has some, or once yours are installed ncollins.

Best part, is you get to skip all the BS and mount yours right to the top of your OUO Traction blocks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared, can you throw up a link to the bags?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.