Airdog 165 issue

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well it happend, I was driving to work and I lost all fuel pressure. Pulled over and checked the fuse and it was blown. I put another 20amp fuse in just like it had before and all was fine. Got back home and looked under the hood and the fuse "block" was melted into a glob. Weird thing is it didnt pop the fuse. But it did melt all the plastic off the fuse. I plan on pulling the harness out tomorrow and see if there are any spots with bare wire. Anything else I should check or know about?

windrunner408

Reaction score
Well if it has been more than 30 days your screwed and are gonna have to pay $175 for a new motor.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I hope so man. I'm just going with what I have heard from people that supposedly didnt turn their warranty card in. If there is a 1 year warranty that would be good. Best of luck for sure.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The ones I have done have said it on the warranty card so I guess you could check on yours to be sure.

It says if the card is not turned in it will result in a automatic 1 year warranty or something close to that.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well i finally called them today I had the wrong serial number, They wanted the one off the filter base not the motor so I couldnt get it sent out today. Ill call back tomorrow. But he said no questions asked he will send me a new one tomorrow. Has anyone tried to get theres rebuilt by a local to have a spare?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.