Alberta 6.4 build

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
guys im worse then a women shoe shopping i cant figure out what turbos to run :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: best bang for my buck for hp would be the single but hell ahhhhh

powerstroked08

Reaction score
One more thing to remember with the tow X's or high powers is the price doesn't include a core charge for your low pressure charger. So you can send in your low pressure charger for a core and that will help the price.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Same thing here..... back in December.....he never replied so I thought he sold them

B585Ford

Reaction score
This atmo is the billet, ball bearing 76mm Precision turbo used in high powers. The vgt is a 62mm in a factory housing. Little step up. Should make more power.

Its definitely a potent combo and should be awesome for the right setup. My truck is running good now or I would be all over this. I can't imagine he will have any trouble finding a good home for it.

sonic blue l

Reaction score
Id be interested, well once my other truck sells that is.
Mind you I'm only looking for a tow monster, I'm not into drag racing, sled pulling or things like that. So I need to research which turbo(s) would be best for that set up.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Id be interested, well once my other truck sells that is.
Mind you I'm only looking for a tow monster, I'm not into drag racing, sled pulling or things like that. So I need to research which turbo(s) would be best for that set up.

Here's an unbiased opinion....the HPs would be great for that setup. I use my truck the same way and they would be on it if things had worked out. According to Mike D, the HPs spool as fast as stock (even on stock fuel) and would definitely give you a h#ll of a reduction in EGTs.

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
what should be next u guys think tranny or turbos ?

Probably tranny! I can get you set up with a solid trans. The only thing we will need to outsource is a converter. Been having really good luck with RCD and I know Ryan's been loving his DPC. Hope your happy with the build so far, sorry I wasn't there tonight when you grabbed it, wife had to work. Appreciate letting us help you out.