All those from Montana... Post up!!!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Where are you staying at there Joe? Better go visit the "Sip n' Dip" while you're there! Also get some Howards Pizza (pepperoni) as it's the best in the west!!!

If I make it over that direction soon, I'll have to give you a shout.

Sicksoh

Reaction score
Hey guys good to see a few from Montana on here not from there or even the us for that matter but we live in Shaunavon sask only about 45 mins north of the turner border and frequent down to havre, great falls, and over to Minot fairly often. Now I know to keep my eyes out for some of you when we are down there. I love going down and seeing so many obs power strokes in the road we just don't see that many up here anymore.

Reaction score
I'm from Alberta and I love going down to Montana, my wife, kids and I go to Havre, Great Falls quite a bit and in October went to Missoula. We always love the trip and talk about how much we would like to live in Montana. Awesome state in my opinion

Sicksoh

Reaction score
No problem, see its your fault for having a beautiful state, you get tourists haha. Forgot to mention we do a good bit of camping in the bear paw too love it there, no power no cell, just quiet. I do find it funny when we go to havre I think we see more Alberta and sask vehicles then Montana vehicles.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm from Alberta and I love going down to Montana, my wife, kids and I go to Havre, Great Falls quite a bit and in October went to Missoula. We always love the trip and talk about how much we would like to live in Montana. Awesome state in my opinion

Montana is a good state!! I love it. Seems to have the best of all of them..
plains mountains desert country and all the in between stuff

No problem, see its your fault for having a beautiful state, you get tourists haha. Forgot to mention we do a good bit of camping in the bear paw too love it there, no power no cell, just quiet. I do find it funny when we go to havre I think we see more Alberta and sask vehicles then Montana vehicles.

I was in Havre @ big R a little bit ago... ;) If you ever make to the north Dakota Border stop on in I live three mile form North Dakota and about 18 from Canada...

Billings, MT local here. Just joined the site and this is my first post!
Welcome to the site!!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Near Westby?

Yes we are close. Abut 14 miles by gravel road... I can see the light of westby at night from my house.. that is if i am upstairs..
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Well I'm not from Montana but I have lived in Polson, And Darby for a few years. Loved the bitterroot valley.

Yes the bitterroot valley is VERY nice country!

Halvy85

Reaction score
Not from Montana either but not far from there. Grew up in Flaxton about 40 miles east of Crosby. Friends with a few people from the westby area. Bakke and Langberg. Worked on a pioneer rig outside plentywood a few years ago. Usually take a few trips out to the mountains every winter.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
My dad grew up in Westby and Plentywood. Lots of family there

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

My brother went to school in Westby for a couple years. We have are beef and pork processed in westby.

Not from Montana either but not far from there. Grew up in Flaxton about 40 miles east of Crosby. Friends with a few people from the westby area. Bakke and Langberg. Worked on a pioneer rig outside plentywood a few years ago. Usually take a few trips out to the mountains every winter.

You are not to far away then. i get to Crosby every year sometimes every other year.. LOL

Have you ever gone to a Gun auction in the past couple years in Crosby??

Montana for the win.. I'm located in Billings.

Will be going through there in march...

Strokin572

Reaction score
I'd like to check out your truck.. You probably wont be too interested in mine she's stock and slow. LOL Hopefully not for long can't wait to start working this summer again. I have some big plans once I start working.