American Ride

lubeowner

Reaction score
He seemed to be rolling pretty good. Still running compounds?
Yes it is twins
How far was it?
299 and some change.

Lookin good.... looks like whatever was the issue got figured out

It is getting closer. Still need to work on getting it all buttoned up. The small turbo is still choking the engine down at around 4600 rpms and up. Going to step up the exhaust housing one more size and see it that opens it up enough. Also having a hard time keeping the headers sealed. Looked like in that hook there was a pretty bad leak on the pass side of the truck.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
cough 6.0 manifolds cough

That Dodge looked like its bed was waving to the sled. I think some frame stress has occurred. :eek:

Last edited:

K_Hood

Reaction score
A lot of Duramax's in that class. I figured more Dodge guys would be in it. I need to get into sled pulling. I did it once with my Dodge and had a blast. Unfortunately I don't know where to begin, so I just watch you guys :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
A lot of Duramax's in that class. I figured more Dodge guys would be in it. I need to get into sled pulling. I did it once with my Dodge and had a blast. Unfortunately I don't know where to begin, so I just watch you guys :D

just depends where you are. iowa and illinois has lots of dmax's ... indiana seems split, kentuck, tennessee, missouri,ohio more cummins... just what i have seen, not fact.

Latest posts

Members online