Reaction score
Frost on the pumpkin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902.9 KB · Views: 70

Spindrift

Reaction score
A really great event. Gotta' put this one on the calendar for next year. Anyone stay late last night to see the work/stock pulling trucks? There was a 6.7L, I believe the only one I saw all weekend, make a very nice pull. Anyone know who belongs to that truck?

F250stroker08

Reaction score
That pulling track was hard on a lot of trucks. It was very tacky and the sled hit like a freight train at the end of the track. I had a great time. Ill see if I can upload a video of Kelly and Dustin's pass together, as well as a vid of CFD's pile.

Spindrift

Reaction score
That pulling track was hard on a lot of trucks. It was very tacky and the sled hit like a freight train at the end of the track. I had a great time. Ill see if I can upload a video of Kelly and Dustin's pass together, as well as a vid of CFD's pile.

Lots of drive line carnage for sure.
Anyone know anything about that white 6.7L? XL-R8 Diesel Trucks, or something like that, on his truck.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Needs some nitrous. Lol that's like havin 3 turbos.

LOL
We will see, gunna do some testing in the next couple weeks to try to figure this out. 13.0 is way to slow.

Which truck was CFDs? I don't remember seeing any advertising from them.

They had a slowwwww rclb 6.7, two duramaxs, one was in the mid 12s, and there was a 6.4 there with a big CFD sticker on the back glass. It had a single stack coming through a bed cover. The bed cover had a **** ton of oil on it right behind the stack. LOL It wasn't racing though.

Latest posts

Members online