Any improvements in modded hpfps?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
how many ***in stock wheels and tires are laying around mpd? Its gotta be near 300 get on it homes

Dzchey21

Reaction score
mike is too busy cleaning off the dirt from the wheels sticking out so far, so taking them off will be too time consuming LOL

I agree that this pump would be awesome for sled pulling.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Soo... How far is this pump stroked? 50%? more?

what are we industrial injection? I might as well call this a 142.647% pump if that's what were doing.. LOL

Not enough testing has been done yet to say any more. So far it maintains 1.9ms with 100% nozzles, and realistically a 6.4 doesn't need more pw than that, with that nozzle. Still waiting on another tune from Matt. :demon: :naughty:

Jgon08

Reaction score
what are we industrial injection? I might as well call this a 142.647% pump if that's what were doing.. LOL

Not enough testing has been done yet to say any more. So far it maintains 1.9ms with 100% nozzles, and realistically a 6.4 doesn't need more pw than that, with that nozzle. Still waiting on another tune from Matt. :demon: :naughty:

Something like this has been a long time coming. Can't wait
To see how it holds up.

3brorce

Reaction score

LOL how many mm is that pump stroked? That better ha

Reaction score

LOL how many mm is that pump stroked? That better ha

This ^^^^

Just wondering what it will have capacity wise...

If it will hold 100% at 27000 psi and 1.9 pw that's pretty impressive.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
This will definitely change the workstock market for the 6.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The other question is how long will these last and will these be reliable. After all the problems with industrials pumps, it will need to prove itself to show reliability. Just my opinion.

TD-5

Reaction score
After all the problems with industrials pumps, it will need to prove itself to show reliability. Just my opinion.

What exactly was/is Industrial modifying to increase the capacity of the pump & what was failing in their "Dragonfire" pumps. Have they addressed the problem?

TXlineman83

Reaction score

Need a test mule. Lol.

Reaction score
After all the problems with industrials pumps, it will need to prove itself to show reliability. Just my opinion.

What exactly was/is Industrial modifying to increase the capacity of the pump & what was failing in their "Dragonfire" pumps. Have they addressed the problem?

They were stroking them. About the only way you can gain real volume. That or a larger diameter piston, which would be expensive. Quality control and the process they were using were the main issues with them.

pog

Reaction score
send on up this way. mike said pump was included with my #racetruckstatus stickers he's sending.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Well... hurry up with the testing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.