Any tips for nfab steps?

Koda22

Reaction score
Ok guys I got a problem, I've got nfab steps on my truck right now,(want amp just don't have the money) and I can't seem to keep them clean....I mean they are clean, but they don't stay looking good...I can rub armor all on them and they look great, but get kinda slick....does any one have any tips to keep them looking nice and black....hate cleaning the truck cause the step don't look nice....

Someone please help me

Thanks
Cody

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea they been pretty good steps...I'd love to have amp steps, but couldn't afford them....only problem I have is this, I wish they would stay a shinny black, instead of getting kinda blah...

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
clean and wax them good, and them spray them with a clear coat. It will keep them a little shinier and help prevent rust. I did that on my black hitch step four years ago, and it still looks new.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
1st throw away the AA.
2nd wash the steps spotless
3rd Order a high quality SEALANT, its last 2-4 times as long as a wax that will only last not even a month.

Koda22

Reaction score
Now just so I make this clear, they aren't in bad shape...when clean they look like brand new, it's just after a couple days they just don't pop any more...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.