Any trucks with 20x12's ??

mattmal9

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find many pictures so I figured I post on here to see if any guys are running a 2.5" or 3" level or lift and running 20x12's with or close to a -44 offset.

Ive seen the older body styles run this setup and I love the stance and the aggressive look, but i have not found many guys that have tried it on the 11's-14's yet. If you have any pictures of your trucks or trucks running a setup close to this, would love to see them. Also any input on what may need to be done to make this work would be greatly appreciated as well. Talked to a few guys on here that have been very helpful but I haven't he enough answers to take the leap and order wheels yet.

Thanks for the help in advance guys!

SWIFT

Reaction score
If your doing 33's you could get away with a 2.5 or 3in maybe. For 35's and 12in wide wheels with that offset you need atleast 4-4.5in lift.

Jayz

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find many pictures so I figured I post on here to see if any guys are running a 2.5" or 3" level or lift and running 20x12's with or close to a -44 offset.

Ive seen the older body styles run this setup and I love the stance and the aggressive look, but i have not found many guys that have tried it on the 11's-14's yet. If you have any pictures of your trucks or trucks running a setup close to this, would love to see them. Also any input on what may need to be done to make this work would be greatly appreciated as well. Talked to a few guys on here that have been very helpful but I haven't he enough answers to take the leap and order wheels yet.

Thanks for the help in advance guys!

Lots of threads here about this lately! I argue it won't fit! Reason, I ain't cutting crap on my 65k platinum! Will they fit? Sure, but how far u willing to go to make it happen! 4" lift on 35s with 12" wide wheels -44 off set FIT! There is 1 guy on here running 4" lift 37s m16 tires on 12" wide wheels with -44 off set with no problems....but he trimmed up to make them fit. Also says those tires don't come as wide as other 13.5" tires. They have no huge side lugs like a Toyo or nitto mt.
37s fit on a 2.5" kit on stock wheels! No trimming, lugs rub radius arms at full lock, that's it!

mattmal9

Reaction score
I agree with you, my truck is just the XLT but i still feel the same way. How i see it is, if all I have to do is trim the fender liner some, that's perfectly fine with me. If i have to do any surgery on the body, Im going to think long and hard about that because there's no going back. Hence why Ive started this thread to see what guys have had to do in a similar setup. Only problem is, Im not much clearer on what ill have to do, than I was in the beginning. I just want my truck to be different and stand out some.

Latest posts

Members online