Anybody heard of his shop?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We o-ring the heads in house, its not always necessary, but we always have had good luck doing it. If thats what you want and feel most comfortable having done with your truck thats your call and we will gladly make that happen for you. Not trying to get you to go one way or the other but at that power level its not much of a concern in all honesty.

Hellen Keller sent this?

lonestrokerMLS

Reaction score
We have I ringed several sets using I ford gaskets and have not had any issues at all, work trucks, sled trucks and DD trucks! Knowing our 6ohs and there lack of head fasteners why would you not do it?? Kinda self explanatory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc dzl

Reaction score
We have I ringed several sets using I ford gaskets and have not had any issues at all, work trucks, sled trucks and DD trucks! Knowing our 6ohs and there lack of head fasteners why would you not do it?? Kinda self explanatory!

Cause a job done right doesn't require it.

onebadcoastie

Reaction score

Let me get this straight, you're implying the 6.0 needs o-ringed heads because it only has 4 studs per cylinder? Interesting concept when guys with true falt heads and block running oem gaskets make plenty of power without o-rings. Not sure I'd buy the fact it's needed because of the lack of fasteners. Not a good selling point either.

Latest posts

Members online