• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Anybody lookin for a Wrangler?

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Posted this on PSN - so heres a direct copy of what it says over there...

Looking to trade for a truck or sell straight out. Pretty well as clean as it can be. Never off-roaded :blah:. I know everybody says that but you can look at this thing and tell its never been abused. It was BONE stock when we got it. Less than 500 miles on all the aftermarket stuff including flares, skyjacker lift, BFG KM2s on ION 174s, and a whole bunch of other stuff and some tune-up stuff. 74k miles 5spd 4cyl 4x4. Still have every factory part that was upgraded down to the nuts/bolts. Also comes with another set of brand new goodyears on factory wheels.

Hate to say its like new, but, well... its pretty dang close to being flawless - it was the missus ride :D

Like to see 10K {PM for more pics/info}
Brandon

tj1.jpg

tj.jpg

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Willing to put the OEM wheels/brand new tires back on it and drop the price to $8,800 if anyones interested...

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
How much lift and how big of tires does it have. I know somebody looking for a jeep more so a Cherokee but he might swing for this. What kind if truck are you looking for? Assuming PSD

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Its a complete 4" Skyjacker suspension lift I have a 2" body lift brand new on the shelf that can go with it also but I never installed it to keep a lower center of gravity. Right now it's got new 35x12.50r15 BFG KM2s on it but if I keep it I will put 33's on it after these wear out. More of just a preference thing - although I like the stance it has now, 33's would be more practical for daily driving. Open to any diesel really, as long as its in good shape and dependable. I can add some cash to the deal if need be.

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Also should add that the jeep just passed MD state inspection with flying colors. All new brakes, beefier stabilizer, glossy original paint - not scratched up or faded, it is 3 inches shorter than the MD height limit, very dependable, NO RUST ANYWHERE, interior is complete and flawless. I'm willing to pull all the aftermarket off except for the lift and sell for $7900. The lift is simple to remove I just don't have time with work - took me and one friend about 6 hours to install it and thats including beer runs and bullsh*tting time :blitzed: The lift is completely reversible. I will include all of the stock suspension with purchase.

Last edited:

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Bump. To clear up the ad, I'm no longer looking for a diesel but I am looking for parts for the missus' King Ranch 6L. I'm going to hold firm at $9250 as it sits (flawlessly I might ad lol) but I'm willing to go as low as $7250 + some aftermarket goodies. Looking specifically for studs, delete kit, wheels and tires, 05-07 front clip, etc. I'm open to ideas and offers.

More Pics

082111141454.jpg

072211143209.jpg

081211191751.jpg

081211192306.jpg

081211191929.jpg

081211192118.jpg

081211192004.jpg

Last edited:

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Yep sure do. For how long though - I don't know. I have had quite a bit of interest since I started pushing the sale again. I figure it'll sell with winter nearing. I would also take $7k plus goodies. 05-up Super duty parts, 6.0L stuff, Wheels/tires, exhaust, turbo, studs, gaskets, delete kit... etc. Also take trade on $7k and a lower mile 12v cummins engine, OBS Powerstroke parts, 8x6.5 wheels with tires 37" or bigger, tools (tubing bender/plasma cutter/etc...) Anything and everything really. If anyone has an offer just shoot me a PM or a text @ (304)790-fourthreezerozero.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online