Anybody using a gtx 4094r on a 7.3

mandkole

Reaction score
There's a few with the 42r. I don't run it as hard as groomzy has run his, but it works good especially empty. With rpms up it will tow good too.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Mines not its a cast wheel. It does okay i just need to find the right injectors to go with it.

Frogman2

Reaction score
GTX4094R

Looking for maximum continuous power and as smokeless as possible with 238 hybrids.Tried the 38r and 42r and both have their drawbacks,jmho.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Luke (shortbus) had one on his pickup and towed a bunch I believe. Ran with 250/200.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I know they are not popular but look at the turbos at comp turbo. I am running a 72mm turbo from them and it almost cleans up 300/200 and it spools super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looking for maximum continuous power and as smokeless as possible with 238 hybrids.Tried the 38r and 42r and both have their drawbacks,jmho.
What kind of drawbacks from the 42r? The 468 would be a great option as well as some of the comp turbos. They arnt as popular being a small company but build a nice charger

mandkole

Reaction score
Tuning can bandaid, but doesnt fix a too big towing turbo selection. If I was selecting again for all around on a 7.3, it would be no bigger than 66mm. The mod H2E would likely be the one.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Some people hate on the H2e... Pius is one of them, I got an ear full from him just wanting to get mine rebuilt when I thought it was bad... Ended up just being oil coked in the exhaust housing from the blown motor.

This turbo has over 200k on it, most of that with 250's, the last 40k with 230's... See's 40psi regularly, with runs up to 50-52psi. Never been touched. Tows great, pulls great, no real issues until I get to about 7000' in elevation.

JD3020

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but to go H2E you have to run a Hypermax or similar T4i mount, correct? Seems kinda pointless to spend all that money and limit yourself in turbo's, vs going normal T4 and having endless options.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I might be wrong, but to go H2E you have to run a Hypermax or similar T4i mount, correct? Seems kinda pointless to spend all that money and limit yourself in turbo's, vs going normal T4 and having endless options.

I built my own kit... could build another one in less then a day in the shop...

H2e is a tough as nails turbo that thus far has out lasted 5 366's and a few 467's at the same injector level...

Pointless my ass.

Reaction score
I built my own kit... could build another one in less then a day in the shop...

H2e is a tough as nails turbo that thus far has out lasted 5 366's and a few 467's at the same injector level...

Pointless my ass.

Not to hijack or anything but if you were to make a kit and sell it what would you charge??

Latest posts

Members online