Anyone know this truck???

strokinpower

Reaction score
I put a different link up. I just went and looked at it. Had an amsoil filter and looked like a bigger fuel tank. I'm sure the dealer installed the wheels and tires and leveling kit

fine69

Reaction score
I put a different link up. I just went and looked at it. Had an amsoil filter and looked like a bigger fuel tank. I'm sure the dealer installed the wheels and tires and leveling kit

I would want the factory wheels and tires if that's the case, also, what are the brackets for on the front bumper? Seems a bit overpriced IMHO.

Last edited:

Jethro

Reaction score
Judging by the paint removed on the radius arm I would say it has had the lift with larger tires for awhile.

Jethro

Reaction score
And the brackets on the front look like they were for a brush guard/bull bar.

strokinpower

Reaction score
well looked at it again today and the whole drivers side had been painted and they got overspray all over the place. Cranked it up and the check engine light was on so I walked. Went and looked at a few more and have about decided to just keep pouring money in the 6.4 or just buy some tires and try to milk it along for a couple more years.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good looking truck,just know the factory warrantee is history.I would just get an improved turbo ,mishimoto radiator&delete it asap&it should be a great truck imo.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Why does it need a radiator?? These factory ones are more than enough for the truck lol. I tow 15+ K loads all the time and never had a problem. The turbo issue came down to a lot of bad early tuning too with too much boost and low boost fuelling being applied to them too.

Last edited:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
well looked at it again today and the whole drivers side had been painted and they got overspray all over the place. Cranked it up and the check engine light was on so I walked. Went and looked at a few more and have about decided to just keep pouring money in the 6.4 or just buy some tires and try to milk it along for a couple more years.

That's too bad, onto the next one then!

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well you know the saying about if it sounds to good to be true&ive heard the turbos&radiators are the weak links on the early 6.7s&i dont wait for things to fail,not big on walking or waiting on a ride lol.

Latest posts

Members online