Anyone mind if I get back in the game?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
853a2c7d8b475059d83cd55408239a05.jpg
Not new here but haven't been on much in a few years, time for the dually to make her way back into the game

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
She got the farm truck treatment lol, about sold it last year and couldn't bring myself to do it. To many good memories

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
welcome back ! but when was the dually ever in the game ? LOL

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
If you put on American forces and color changing lights bars you can be a #gamechanger when you come back.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Need to frequent this place more. Lots have things have changed since I was active here

Last edited:

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
and you are still as queer as ever!

lol.. whats up man! how the hell have you been? bout time you logged on!

live life full throttle
Been busy, doing a little work here and there. Back at john deere. Ready to order some parts and tires for the dually

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks brother, dually has been tore apart in the shop for almost 2 yrs now... I think it rooted down lmao
holy chit! what all did you do to the ole girl?

if it makes you feel any better, my dually is getting rebuilt for the second time in 2 years, 10k miles, a few smokey burnouts, couple strip passes and a dozen sled hooks... got hoodwinked on the last rebuild. its at midwest diesel and auto in Illinois geting worked over with a fine tooth comb now... lol...

live life full throttle

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
holy chit! what all did you do to the ole girl?

if it makes you feel any better, my dually is getting rebuilt for the second time in 2 years, 10k miles, a few smokey burnouts, couple strip passes and a dozen sled hooks... got hoodwinked on the last rebuild. its at midwest diesel and auto in Illinois geting worked over with a fine tooth comb now... lol...

live life full throttle
She ate a front cover, going to send the injectors in, put the t4 setup on that I have for it, switch turbos. Save up for a built trans.... I wanna get into some pulls and races with it next year

Latest posts

Members online