Anyone Pull The Trigger On The SPE VGT Turbo Upgrade??

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger on the SPE VGT Turbo Upgrade Yet for your 11-14? Do you have any of your own pics or videos of how the truck sounds and takes off too?

I'm pretty interested in this kit but I don't know a whole lot about it and was wondering if someone could do a small review of the kit.

Thanks! Cam

cooper09250

Reaction score
I just installed the kit last week.
First let me say the folks at SPE are great to deal with and helped me through the process.
I have a 2012 f250 with 35"s and I love the kit. The folks shipped it quick as my turbo was almost dead and I installed it myself last week. No dyno numbers but seat of the pants results are great. The truck pulls HARD when it gets into the turbos sweet spot around 1800 rpm. Their tune helps a lot to get it to spool quick since the new unit is significantly bigger than stock. My stocker with canned hs tunes lost its quickness with 35" tires but not now, it will shred them! The noise is different from cab, a lot of intake noise as it spools up as the airflow difference is huge. I'm very happy to say the least and thanks again to SPE!
I'll try to get a video this weekend

dsmracing1

Reaction score
First let me say the folks at SPE are great to deal with and helped me through the process.
I have a 2012 f250 with 35"s and I love the kit. The folks shipped it quick as my turbo was almost dead and I installed it myself last week. No dyno numbers but seat of the pants results are great. The truck pulls HARD when it gets into the turbos sweet spot around 1800 rpm. Their tune helps a lot to get it to spool quick since the new unit is significantly bigger than stock. My stocker with canned hs tunes lost its quickness with 35" tires but not now, it will shred them! The noise is different from cab, a lot of intake noise as it spools up as the airflow difference is huge. I'm very happy to say the least and thanks again to SPE!

Awesome! I knew hands down that their quality of the kit would be good so that's a lot of why I'm interested in this kit. Sounds like the results are pretty impressive!

I would love to get a few video's if that wasn't too much to ask :D

polaris7x

Reaction score
I talked with this company about a month and a half ago when i was trying to gather info on the different kits, as im coming over from a dmax so wanted to make the right decision the first time. All i can say is customer service will get my money everytime and no matter what question i asked stupid or intelligent, they took the time to answer it for me without giving you that (geez this guy is wasting my time) kinda feeling. So come tax time you can bet these guys will get my money.. As for the kit, im deff leaning to this kit myself, but im waiting to see what billet wheel they come up with for it.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I talked with this company about a month and a half ago when i was trying to gather info on the different kits, as im coming over from a dmax so wanted to make the right decision the first time. All i can say is customer service will get my money everytime and no matter what question i asked stupid or intelligent, they took the time to answer it for me without giving you that (geez this guy is wasting my time) kinda feeling. So come tax time you can bet these guys will get my money.. As for the kit, im deff leaning to this kit myself, but im waiting to see what billet wheel they come up with for it.

That's good to hear! Customer Service is my number one concern too and it sounds like I wont have to worry on this one. I'm also very interested if they do come out with a billet wheel kit too.

SPE

Reaction score
I've got one ready to go out on the morning if anyone ants it. This is everything to replace the 11-14 charger. This does not include the upgraded intercooler kit. Cost is $3000 plus shipping.

dsmracing1

Reaction score

By any chance did you get a video on the weekend??

Coldbore

Reaction score
I've got 1 on the shelf ready to go out today!

So still have the kit for sale? What's included for that 3 grand? I'm deleted with H&S right now so can I bolt it all in and go? Please PM me if need be I'm interested.

SPE

Reaction score
So still have the kit for sale? What's included for that 3 grand? I'm deleted with H&S right now so can I bolt it all in and go? Please PM me if need be I'm interested.

Yes I do. Kit includes everything needed to bolt the 15 turbo on. Obviously the turbo is included (just to make that clear). This kit does not included the upgraded piping or intercooler option. Also includes custom tuning specific for the kit.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can also PM me or shoot me over a message on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/SnyderPerformanceEngineering

cooper09250

Reaction score
Ok. I think she's all ready to movies. Soon as we get a dry day I'll shoot it. In cab or outside. Give me an idea of what you need. I love this kit

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Ok. I think she's all ready to movies. Soon as we get a dry day I'll shoot it. In cab or outside. Give me an idea of what you need. I love this kit

I would love to have one of each haha. whatever your able to do will be find by me! I would love if SPE also made more videos of their kit :D

Latest posts

Members online