Anyone running a S400SX-67 FMW?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone out there is running this as a single, particularly with the 1.10 housing and 83mm turbine wheel. Seems as though the .90 housing isnt availiable with this. I want to go away from my current qssb setup and the whole t4i mount. Any input on performance would be great.

I will be running my current 225/100 Sureflows for now then will go with something different in a few years.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Well have used these several time with Irates T4 kit and 250-300cc injectors. They work great. We have some on the shelf ready to go. PM for pricing.

mattman347

Reaction score
I'm actually running this on my personal truck with the 1.10 housing. It spools around 17-1800 rpm so it pretty quick for a large frame turbo. Mine made 656 on Jonathan's dyno and runs 7.7 in the 1/8th. I tow with mine also, 10-12k. It's a fun set up for sure!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the quick response info! The only issue I have is that I DD this truck quite a bit and it bothers me that i cant get the .90 housing on this setup for the low quick spool.

mattman347

Reaction score
I'm perry sure we can get a .9x something for it, Ill see if i can find our fur sure. But in all honesty, I don't think you will "need" it.

Lethalthreat7.3

Reaction score
I just got done building my E99 and went with this from Jake at Irate Diesel. Read my full setup. Even up here at altitude my truck is a monster and embarrasses just about everything I mess with. :biggun:

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
I think the highest ive ever seen in boost numbers was about 50 pounds or around there. Great turbo. Good luck. There is alot of people running that turbo now. Its a very popular set up.

Homesteader

Reaction score
What is the difference between the s467fmw and the s468fmw? I see that both are being used.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I have a friend with one on his 7.3 with stage 1 (i think) injectors and it spools fine. We put one with a .90 housing on my brothers Cummins, it is a awesome turbo and spools better than his billet 66 did!
zypa6a2u.jpg

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Im just going to go with the .90 housing and keep the 1.10 as an extra I think if i go with larger sticks down the road. I drive it more in town so the .90 would benefit me a lot. I just remembered I have to get a whole new intake boot since the intake is so big :fustrate:

DocBar

Reaction score
I have a friend with one on his 7.3 with stage 1 (i think) injectors and it spools fine. We put one with a .90 housing on my brothers Cummins, it is a awesome turbo and spools better than his billet 66 did!
zypa6a2u.jpg
Does your friend know he only has half a motor? Quite a feat to attach a turbo to half a motor!!!! I keed...I keed...:fordoval:

Latest posts

Members online