Anyone running elites tow power plus

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I'm just curious who's all runnin this set up and what other mods they have with these turbos. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this set up soon and just want to get some opinions.

If you have any videos or pictures of this set up could you please post them as well.

Thanks,

Jeremy

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah there kinda new yet and i think a lot of people just upgrade the atmosphere. I'm planning on doing the tow power plus and rcd intake so hopefully it really wakes my truck up! I really hope that having the larger hp turbo helps the power out but like you said there isn't much info out on these really.

HD F250

Reaction score
Heavyhaul has a set that he has been running for a long time. He is very happy with them and I am sure he will chime in soon.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I am running the 59/72 TP Plus setup from Elite and LOVE it.:rockon: I am really happy with the way that the truck drives and spools. Boost comes on fast and hard but the back pressure does not get out of control. I would recomend this setup to anyone who loves a Permagrin and blowing away corvettes!!!!:D Boost gos from 5-6 psi crusing to 50+psi in the snap of a finger. Only downfall is that you will be buying more tires. Mods are as follows on my truck:

59/72 Tow Power Plus Turbos
Zmax ported intake manifold
No limit intake setup
Afe Stage II cold air intake (for now)
Full Egr delete
6.0 manifolds
Elite 6.0 up pipes
Ported Heads
Hamilton Valve Springs
Hamilton billet pushrods
Elite Air Dog Upgrade (fuel bowl delete)
Elite 60 hp nozzles
Diesel Dr. Duel Fuelers
H&S Black Maxx
4" down pipe
4" dp back
Air Dog 165
New oil cooler
Tial 44 MVR Gate with Elite Welded Downpipe
DPC converter
Billet input shaft
Stock trans (for now)

Last edited:

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I would love to have a permagrin. Lol all I've got so far is intake, exhaust , egr delete, intake elbow and Spartans tunes. The truck runs good but I just want more out of it. This turbo set up seemed pretty reasonable. Do you have any pictures or videos of your set up? I got a parts list some what together but I'm not 100% sure what all ill need. I want the truck to be as reliable as possible but give me more power. I plan on pulling the cab eventually and when I do I've got alot of things I want to do. I can do all the work myself so that helps. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I have not seen any EBP over 68-69 on my H&S tuner. I would say that the safe way to go about any build, would be a gate, but for this setup, I dont think that it is needed with stock nozzles. I have some pictures, let me see what I can come up with. Here is a couple of pictures of the 59/72 installed and also the 72 next to stock turbo.

TowPowerPlusturbos2_zpsda107e95.jpg

TowPowerPlusTurbos_zpsabbaa3fa.jpg

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to be on stock sticks for a little bit. At least until I pull the cab. I imagine this is a super clean set up with stock sticks. I would like to see some videos with this set up. I think you've got me pretty convinced now bigrig. Haha

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
All I can say is wow pulls real hard wot throttle from 55-110 Egt hit 1340 so far all good but intercooler boots hate life.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.