Barder stage 2 who's all running it?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
AD8E7D85-C92B-4BC6-BCBE-B82214B12DBF.jpg
got my stage wtf haha

Last edited:

sasquatch24

Reaction score
Put my turbo on this past weekend and so far its awesome. Way more power, spools up great, egts are lower, and this is all with tuning for a stock turbo. Couldn't ask for a better turbo. Got some new IDP tunes coming tomorrow so i can see how it really runs.

sasquatch24

Reaction score
any updates with the new tune Luke?

Yep got my new tunes from IDP yesterday. loaded extreme street in my truck this morning, and all i got to say is eric nailed it. truck runs amazing. only drove it about 15 miles today but it drives like a totally different truck. first thing i noticed was the spool up. its insane fast now. going to drive it some more tomorrow so i can get a better feel about it, so i can give you guys a more detailed review. maybe some videos. still want to try some gear head tunes but if anybody else is running a stage 2 i highly recommend give IDP tunes a try.

Mach5customs

Reaction score
I just ordered a stage 2 yesterday. Awesome customer service from Barder and he said I should have it Friday.

b2™

Reaction score
Y'all got me excited reading these reviews. I was looking into the 2-2.5 w/ 175s since mine is a DD/Tow Rig that will still see some Strip/Sled time.

Dirty_Stroke

Reaction score
Yep got my new tunes from IDP yesterday. loaded extreme street in my truck this morning, and all i got to say is eric nailed it. truck runs amazing. only drove it about 15 miles today but it drives like a totally different truck. first thing i noticed was the spool up. its insane fast now. going to drive it some more tomorrow so i can get a better feel about it, so i can give you guys a more detailed review. maybe some videos. still want to try some gear head tunes but if anybody else is running a stage 2 i highly recommend give IDP tunes a try.

How about them videos?

NRHX2009

Reaction score
been meaning to get you guys some videos. been super slammed at the shop and totally forgot. i will try to remember to borrow the Gopro from work this week and get you all some videos.

Glad your happy. Didnt notice Vinny creeping out to check the mfg. Date of your truck for me about a week before Christmas lol?

b2™

Reaction score
Got my Stage 2 and it's going in the shop for studs and deletes. Got my tunes from Matt, can't wait to see how she does!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.