Barder turbo 68 dyno

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Some guys wanted to know what the truck is running with my new turbo I got from Barder turbo.

Previously I ran the awesome powermax turbo.
Truck laid down 581 with 1010 tq with track times confirming a 573hp

Now with the new 68 from Barder it put down 618/978. Torque dropped due to more air
null-8.jpg

This turbo is flipping awesome!

Truck has the following
Warren 175/75!
Regulated return made by my buddy Nick
Steed uppipes made by my buddy Nick
New style steed speeds
Barder 68vgt
Afe intake/inter cooler
Tuning by Gearhead
Idp ficm flash
Ported intake

Truck is hitting 38 pounds of boost

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to
Nick. Matt and James for making this truck a beast and a very fun toy.
Thanks guy!

Last edited:

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for posting! Clean up the all the fuel? Would you think it would be to smokey with 190/100s?

e.nickkk

Reaction score
The dyno numbers are pretty good. I'm pretty happy with my truck also the power is retarted never had a 680rwhp diesel daily driver til now. I had some doubt on how reliable its was going to be but so far no issues here glad to see your having the same

ODAWG714

Reaction score
The dyno numbers are pretty good. I'm pretty happy with my truck also the power is retarted never had a 680rwhp diesel daily driver til now. I had some doubt on how reliable its was going to be but so far no issues here glad to see your having the same

Thx buddy n thx for helping me with my truck

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Sweet!! I want to see numbers like that with mine. Our setups look to be similar. Need to get mine on the rollers again. I saw 38 psi on the street but my only dyno time results were mediocre at best due to my trans being shot.

Either way congrats man. Nice results.

Vizsla

Reaction score
Holy ****, awesome numbers. I'm old, remember when 190's broke 600. My junk with 185's and a VGT-SSX barely poked 530hp, and that was right on target for it(at the time). Mucho congrats, d***, 175's breaking 600hp, I am very impressed, congrats to James, Nick, Matt, and yourself. Amazing IMO. Not that I doubt the longevity at all, but beat that thing and keep us posted, Its making me wanna get another 6.0 now if they hold together, wish I woulda kept mine, it was perfect, just couldn't keep it together for more than a year at a time. Mostly my fault, always had to change something, just had that constant itch to get to the 600hp range/12 sec. 1/4, just lost focus after soo many parts failures, and downtime. Lookin for a 6.0 RC 4x4 starts tomorrow. Again, mad props to you

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Still blown away by this. SO SICK. And Vizsla, you sell that thing to a guy in jersey? I think my buddy owns that truck now lol

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Nice work. Its nice to see more 6 leakers running strong. Keep us posted with your progress

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Some guys wanted to know what the truck is running with my new turbo I got from Barder turbo.

Previously I ran the awesome powermax turbo.
Truck laid down 581 with 1010 tq with track times confirming a 573hp

Now with the new 68 from Barder it put down 618/978. Torque dropped due to more air
null-8.jpg

This turbo is flipping awesome!

Truck has the following
Warren 175/75!
Regulated return made by my buddy Nick
Steed uppipes made by my buddy Nick
New style steed speeds
Barder 68vgt
Afe intake/inter cooler
Tuning by Gearhead
Idp ficm flash
Ported intake

Truck is hitting 38 pounds of boost

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to
Nick. Matt and James for making this truck a beast and a very fun toy.
Thanks guy!
your missing stuff in your mod list. congrats!

ps. that company "my buddy nick" seems badass.. LOL

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
your missing stuff in your mod list. congrats!

ps. that company "my buddy nick" seems badass.. LOL

He's missing parts from a company that starts with an N and ends in a T.... Surprised you haven't tried the my buddy nick setup yet btw, it's pretty sick

Vizsla

Reaction score
Still blown away by this. SO SICK. And Vizsla, you sell that thing to a guy in jersey? I think my buddy owns that truck now lol

IDK, it went to an auction. Was hurt pretty good, and I had a surprise baby on the way. SSX was on its way out, injectors same, headgaskets probably, but think more likely a crack in the head or cylinder. Curious to hear if he has it, had a ton of cool parts on it, dent in front bumper, and nice traction bars. AD 150 feeding stock pump etc. Sorry for the derail.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He's missing parts from a company that starts with an N and ends in a T.... Surprised you haven't tried the my buddy nick setup yet btw, it's pretty sick

just like you!! 3 months later you cant put 4 bolts in. odawg actually came to my house and we put that $hit on in 20 minutes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL guess I better go out and get those clamps FINALLY... it WILL go on the truck ;)

dude if i knew getting clamps was that tough i woulda sent them 2 months ago. ill send some manana.

Latest posts

Members online