BDS lift and dual stabilizers??

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Just finished my 8" BDS lift, fox shocks and full leaf pack in rear. I also added the dual stabilizer, though my question is can I leave the factory stabilizer on??
I left it on and I seem to be getting some steering wander, just don't know if that's a normal symptom maybe it has nothing to do with it?? Should I remove it and maybe it will help out? Thanks.
rany6e9a.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i run 5.5 icon lift with a dual steering stabilizer and my stock stabilizer is still in the factory location, and my lift was done at around 30k and it has 85k on it now

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Little FYI, on many lifts for 11+ , the dumbass engineers didnt think that when you drop the pitman arm, you also have to drop the mount for the factory shock.

For some reason, when the shock on my 2013 truck with an Icon 8" broke when I set the truck on the ground, I suddenly kickstarted a thought in their head.

I took my shock off and put a steering stabilizer kit on the truck, drives just fine now.

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
It has been aligned already and said it was within specs. The lift came with relocation bracket and spacer for stock shock.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
If it was professionally aligned the wander could just be the road . Wide tires on wide wheels grab the grooves in the road and will pull a little .

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
I'm taking it in Friday to get aligned again. I will pay closer attention to the specs. It's driving me crazy,drives like crap all over the road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.