Beans Diesel Performance Sled Pull/Dyno Day Dec. 10!!!

Bean

Reaction score
With the way the weather looks now I say its on. We will make for sure decision on the pull Wednesday but I really dont see it being a problem.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
four individual mace cans. check.

Maybe its a good thing I have to work.... LOL I know how Mink and Matt_P like to get maced and hang out together while running water through their eyes..... of course I was out puking in the bush outside in the cool air at the time... LOL good times.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Maybe its a good thing I have to work.... LOL I know how Mink and Matt_P like to get maced and hang out together while running water through their eyes..... of course I was ot puking in the bush outside in the cool air at the time... LOL good times.

Matt_p likes this post... a lot! LOL

MINK

Reaction score
Maybe its a good thing I have to work.... LOL I know how Mink and Matt_P like to get maced and hang out together while running water through their eyes..... of course I was out puking in the bush outside in the cool air at the time... LOL good times.

ILY

Dieselkid6

Reaction score

BroFist.jpg

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
wish i would have found out sooner i would have planed to come. i'm 8hrs away

Last edited:

Bean

Reaction score
Pull is still on, may wind up being a little soft but I think we can get it in pretty good shape by Saturday.

sc96ps

Reaction score
i think your head hurts from all the smoke from the bon fire LOLLOLLOLLOL good show guys i had a good time as always

Latest posts

Members online