Best EGR delete kit??

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank ya, Sir! Our secondary line keeps things nice and tidy, IMO.

Our two piece billet manifold plate is has a cnc machined water jacket in each plate. Giving the coolant a place to flow through. Rather than dead heading a system, we chose to go this route to allow the factory coolant system to operate like it was designed, as much as possible. I.e., not dead heading primary system coolant ports. When I first came up with the kit, I never anticipated to see a drop in ECT with what I had. After some testing done on 3-4 different trucks, all wîth varying setups, I found a average 3-4* drop in temps. Needless to say, I was thrilled. I'll see if I can upload a couple pics of the primary and secondary coolant system breakdowns by Ford, just to show how taxed each system is and why I got excited that we were able to come up with something to benefit the truck in more ways than just removing the cooler. Also, like anything else in this industry, there are people who think our kit is a unnecessary expenditure and see no reason why a drop in ECT could happen, would happen, or is worth happening. So I tell people this; for the benefits we found in testing and for the basic principal behind the kits function and form, I went forward with production, because I believe that it works and will work for everybody in a beneficial way. Whether you find the same to be true or not, is up to you. As long as you make a purchase that makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Just a heads up , but the standard kit the uses a hose like mine , MPD or sinister , all dropped coolant temps vs stock. Pretty sure that's where the drop lies. But we'll see very soon !!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah, I was referring to the primary side temp drop we saw in testing over the blocker plates. I'm sure if anybody besides me and the handful of guys who helped me do testing between the two kits, had posted the gains or were selling the kit, it wouldn't be refuted or copied. But hey, look forward to seeing what a 3/4 end mill path does for temp drops. I've exhausted testing on mine. Very happy with the results

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well , the flow thru plate is done . I still need to test it, but it is now an option for my customers, bringing the price to $229 . I still feel the standard block plate is suffice, as I don't believe the coolant needs that flow - thru , but this is now an option when purchasing a no limit egr delete. we are also testing high grade silicone caps vs the flow thru hose as an option , as I don't believe the hose does much for improvement either.

flow_thru_1.jpg

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I never realized that coolant needed to flow threw the place on the manifold. Although I don't ever have an issue with coolant temps, its always my oil temps that get to 230+ when pulling something tall with lots of wind drag.

Maybe someday Ill upgrade my egr delete and get rid of the blue parts that are currently on my truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I never realized that coolant needed to flow threw the place on the manifold. Although I don't ever have an issue with coolant temps, its always my oil temps that get to 230+ when pulling something tall with lots of wind drag.

Maybe someday Ill upgrade my egr delete and get rid of the blue parts that are currently on my truck

I don't think connecting the ports is very crucial , but I will throw one on my truck to see any differences.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

It's definietly worth the added cost. We've had great results with our flow through plates on several different vehicles all yielding similar results. I tested a 3/4 mill path on steel plates as well, and the gains were there but the port matched plates we sell seem to be a little better for results. Either way, you won't be disappointed no matter what way you go if it gets rid of that Chinese stuff you have now :)

Dantron

Reaction score
Damn! I'm not sure how it looks installed, but it looks awesome right now. I'm interested...

theplumber

Reaction score
It look nice !! Is that for the look or this give better fuel economy and performance ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Rowdy

Reaction score
In for test results from Mike! Defiantly getting one of these kits to replace my rusted H&S one. Plus I had one of the caps start leaking on me and had to replace it. Of course it was the lower one that is a real pain in the a$$ to get to.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
In for test results from Mike! Defiantly getting one of these kits to replace my rusted H&S one. Plus I had one of the caps start leaking on me and had to replace it. Of course it was the lower one that is a real pain in the a$$ to get to.

Take your right headlight off to get to that clamp easier.

Sent from my I fone 5

Rowdy

Reaction score
Take your right headlight off to get to that clamp easier.

Sent from my I fone 5

Yes sir that's what I did. I remove the grill bezel and headlight but with my recon headlights, LEDs, HID Ballast and wiring harness it's still a pain.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
How could I pass on the quality and craftsmanship (from the USA) of either of these two manufacturers?!

To make matters worse, I not only failed to review the EGR deletes available to me AND missed out on these two kits, but I specifically purchased the Sinister kit just because the blue looked nice :( DAMN!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online