Best Injectors

lzam6285

Reaction score
I'm in the market for some injectors and was wondering what your opinions are on who makes the best injectors. I'm on the fence about staying stock or going up to 155cc. I'm most likely going to stay stock.

04stroker

Reaction score
If you want the BEST they need to be built from new Ford injectors. You can save a lot of money having yours rebuilt but they are defnitley a lot better built from new Ford injectors. 155cc is a great all around injector.

lzam6285

Reaction score
4'' Diamond Eye turbo back,no cat ,SCT Live Wire with canned tunes. Blue spring. Everything else is stock. I plan to do head studs, bullet proof oil cooler, bullet proof EGR or delete.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Ford OEM if you want to stay stock. Going to 155's Full Force will win all day long but it's an investment.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
If you are pulling the injectors might as well put a little more cash into upgraded ones 155's are great if you want to stay somewhat mild.

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ford OEM if you want to stay stock. Going to 155's Full Force will win all day long but it's an investment.

This.

Full force are high dollar for injectors... personally I can't/won't spend 3-4k on a set of mild injectors but they are built from new injectors rather than cores. .

But with jesses warranty & customer service I definitely wouldn't be afraid of buying a set of his built from cores

lzam6285

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise. I'm probably doing the injectors at the end of the summer if it lasts that long. It runs fine on e it's warmed up so I can live with that for a wile, kinda have to any way, no$$$ for the real fun stuff.

Latest posts

Members online