Best place for parts

ja_cain

Reaction score
Trying to help a friend on a 6.0 EX. He is completely going through the top end and has had some trouble with one of the site sponsors on here. Will not disclose names, but they sent him the wrong standpipes and maybe something else related to a kit used to remove the heads. They seemed to be real ugly to him from the get go, and went so far as to send him an envoice with nothing on it other than "Do not sell to this customer!" When he called to talk to someone they were a total jerk. He (my buddy) works in the parts department at a Lexus dealership, so knows all about customer service and dealing with issues. In his opinion this place fell pretty short based on his experience. Anyway, he is asking for advice on the best place to buy parts when "bulletproofing" (hate that term) a 6.0 so he can pass that info on to the guy who is doing the work for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Justin

ja_cain

Reaction score
Sorry about the rant. I just told him to check out Riffraff. I've always had a good experience with them when I needed parts for my 7.3 Looks like they sell a lot of the parts associated with head work on the 6.0.

Latest posts

Members online