Best setup ?

vbdzlife

Reaction score
I want to do a S475 single setup, I basically need a couple a of build lists. The truck is a 2002 F-250 rclb. I already have a 4" straight pipe to a 8" x 36" miter cut stack and a SCT SF3 programmer. I'm looking for 700-800 hp reliable s475 or s400 setup. Thanks!

ghohouston

Reaction score
Studs and maybe valve springs and push rods (some do some dont), fuel system, 6 position chip with good tunes to spool that 75,, hpop, and of course the mount and everything to get the turbo working if it doesnt come in the kit... a buddy of mine has 300/200's on a75mm swamps sledgehammer. He got nltd to re burn his chip for the 75, and it runs awesome now. I dont know how "reliable" it will be though lol

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
What would the price be Dave if said customer already had quite a few items off that list ? Say my truck for example, I have injectors/turbo/gen3 and the mount with piping and headers. etc

golfer

Reaction score
What would the price be Dave if said customer already had quite a few items off that list ? Say my truck for example, I have injectors/turbo/gen3 and the mount with piping and headers. etc

Please email me for estimates.

Latest posts

Members online