Best shocks for stock height truck?

Spatel23

Reaction score
cool, glad you found one that works for ya.

I hit up Icon 2 weeks ago and they didn't even know how to respond, other than "nope".

But glad you touched base with the right person.

My Kings were built last week and I'm waiting to see em pull up.

Ya gotta get some pics (pics or it didn't happen) :)

anxious to hear your review of the fox shocks....I called and got pricing and availabilty today. I just want to hear some driver feedback before spending the coin

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
king for stock height trucks?? why? they make the best $hit no doubt but...

Spatel23

Reaction score
king for stock height trucks?? why? they make the best $hit no doubt but...

roads around Memfrica suck butt. Im running stock shocks now and looking for a better ride quality. Im not totally sold on them yet by any means but I will upgrade to something better than stock shocks.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I would say you buy them for a stock height truck for the same reason you buy them for a lifted truck.....for the ride quality!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
roads around Memfrica suck butt. Im running stock shocks now and looking for a better ride quality. Im not totally sold on them yet by any means but I will upgrade to something better than stock shocks.

Roads in northern Alabama, southwestern Tennessee, and Mississippi suck. LOL

HoustonRider

Reaction score
for stock height trucks? sure.

I ordered the King shocks because the stock Ranchos (oem ford with the Rancho sticker) suck!... I had 2 blown shocks at 6,000 miles. I bought a set of the 9000xls and they were crap too.

On my 09 I had Fabtech 2.25 Dirt Logic, and there was a world of difference. Truck was more stable, felt solid, could handle bumps and holes without bouncing all over the road.

When I decided to send my "new" Rancho 9000's back, I had to find another shock. Couldn't find the Fabtech and couldn't decide on Icon, so I found the King OEM Performance. I ordered em week before last, so I'm expecting them any day, so we will see. I haul, tow, load, etc... not a city truck for sure. Need a shock that can take a beating and keep me rolling.... the "amazon.com specials" weren't cutting it as a replacement.

so I called King and had em build me a set...we will see..

osiris

Reaction score
whatever happened to this thread from 5 years ago lol I am wanting to keep the stock ride height on my 16 f350 and was excited when I found this thread but you guys left me hanging :(

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Off the shelf 2.0, Carli tuned versions, Kings. Good to best. Mike can set you up.

dboat

Reaction score
Mine are off the shelf, big improvement, worth every penny so says my brain and kidneys :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online