BLACK BUMPERS

sootie

Reaction score
if you have chrome, hit up RSK on here-i think he wants to trade someone.

RSK

Reaction score
haha no I was looking for chrome so i could powder coat it black, which is what i did with my chrome front bumper, aftermarket or oem from ford. The place i brought mine too acid dipped to get all the chrome off then powdercoated it gloss black.

sootie

Reaction score
my bad-i thought you were trying to make your truck look good again LOL

j/k

RSK

Reaction score
my bad-i thought you were trying to make your truck look good again LOL

j/k

haha it looks fine even with one chrome bumper and one black bumper, it needs to go faster, buying plows, plow wiring, new shoes for the 7.3 has got my money all tied up especially considering i don't work in the winter unless it snows :sleep:

RSK

Reaction score
cant find any all thats poping up are 07 bumpers

does your truck currently have bumpers? if it does just take yours off and take all the plastic off them and have them powder coated gloss black if that's all you are wanting, if yours are smashed up then maybe try calling an aftermarket company like Keystone, or check with sunrise ford on here and see what they can get a you bumpers for shipped brand new.

RSK

Reaction score
can u powder coat chrome always thaught u cant ?

you can, that's what i did, get it sand blasted off or acid dipped so its bare metal, then powder coated, and it will hold up better then paint! should be cheaper by a lot too... I only paid 160 for my front bumper to be done and my tow hooks....

Latest posts

Members online