Blew It Up Today.....

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
Right before I went in for paint, I got stuck by getting hung up in some rocks....took 2 hours of spinning and work to free it up.... I then proceded to run it thru a small pond about 40 times to clean it up a little..... then burnt about half of the back tires off doing burnouts and donuts.... when I go back after that weekend I took it to the paint shop...it needed 4 new doors, a new bedside, new bumber both front and back and a lot of straightening..... I only had it back for a day before the tranny went...then about a week before the engine went, so yeah I put hard miles on it.......

Haha spoken like a true mountaineer!! Idk what it is but just about everyone from around here is hard on their stuff lol

Zmann

Reaction score
PSPS

I am calling them

Power Stroke Protections Services

your in big trouble

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
They should have been called a long time ago..... this is the 2nd time that I have needed at least 2 new doors and a bedside........... last time it also took 2 fenders and I did the 05 front end then too.....

weazel

Reaction score
Being born and raised in the great state of West Virginia, I can say I have never gotten rid of a vehicle in working order, we beat our trucks to death, then put it on life support, until there is nothing left, I have killed no less than 10 square body Chevy's, an international scout, and many others, so here's to you F250owner, continue our fine heritage. And eff the psps,

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

CCRICE

Reaction score
Being born and raised in the great state of West Virginia, I can say I have never gotten rid of a vehicle in working order, we beat our trucks to death, then put it on life support, until there is nothing left, I have killed no less than 10 square body Chevy's, an international scout, and many others, so here's to you F250owner, continue our fine heritage. And eff the psps,

That's quite a resume lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score

That's quite a resume lmao

If I buy a truck for less than $3k it will be lucky to last a month, the scout had spirit, it lasted just over three years, it was only driven off road or in the snow, had zero maintainence (oil change and such) and made contact with an immovable object once every time it was driven.

On another note, if I have spent money on a truck, ie my PSD, I service the crap out of it, and love it, and beat it.

Engineers clear the way!

weazel

Reaction score
That's an expensive hobby but at least you get your money out of it.. I'm laughing so bad right now about the scout.

In all honesty I miss the scout, it gave so much and recieved so little. Most of the trucks were snatched up for around $500-$1000. Decent running, thrashed body.

Engineers clear the way!

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
VIDEOS!

Right before I went in for paint, I got stuck by getting hung up in some rocks....took 2 hours of spinning and work to free it up.... I then proceded to run it thru a small pond about 40 times to clean it up a little..... then burnt about half of the back tires off doing burnouts and donuts.... when I go back after that weekend I took it to the paint shop...it needed 4 new doors, a new bedside, new bumber both front and back and a lot of straightening..... I only had it back for a day before the tranny went...then about a week before the engine went, so yeah I put hard miles on it.......

They should have been called a long time ago..... this is the 2nd time that I have needed at least 2 new doors and a bedside........... last time it also took 2 fenders and I did the 05 front end then too.....

We need videos of this type of destruction! Hell, if you have the means to fix it, have a blast!

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
got it tore partially down yesterday.... number 7 piston made some contact with the valves, you can literally lift the number 7 piston up about an inch or two. hopefully the "new" bottom end will be here soon, so we can get everything swapped over and I can start rebuilding my old one...... I am picking up the injectors today to send out and be gone thru.... I know at least one is missing the little nut on the solenoid.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.