Blue smoke

Reaction score
Ok guys. Today I was towing a car just a cross town and the whole time pulling him it was blowing blue smoke?? It doesn't blow blue smoke driving but it does when towing. And also I have noticed that when I'm just letting out the clutch especially in normal operating temp it blows a thing of blue smoke and then clears up. Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No oil there. I have checked the turbo and have had diesel shops check it and they all say it's good.

Reaction score
I have electronic fuel so I will check the filters. And could this issue be a fuel pump issue or filtration issue?? Or could it be injector issues not oring related??

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I have electronic fuel so I will check the filters. And could this issue be a fuel pump issue or filtration issue?? Or could it be injector issues not oring related??

Oil in the fuel will usually be injector o-rings related. That is really the only place where the two meet.

Reaction score
oh alright sounds good. I will check it out. Its odd it just has done it recently its kindof getting frustrating. I will check for oil in filters and what not. I might have to check compression on this pig. I havent done it yet and I would really like to know. So could this be some sort of injector issue. I don't think there is oil being burn i think it might just be fuel but who knows.

Latest posts

Members online