Body bolts?

scronce

Reaction score
I've pulled plenty of cabs ranging from 6.0l bodys to 6.7l bodys (dealer experience) but has anyone came up with a way to flip the bolts on the 6.0l body to where they go in from the bottom like on the later model cabs? You guys that have pulled them should know what I'm talking about and know the frustration that comes when pulling a 6.0 body. To me the 6.4l and 6.7l bodys are much easier to pull because of the way the bolts go in from the bottom instead of pulling the seats and carpet ect. On a 6.0l body. I'm sure with some custom fab someone could do it. Just curious as to if anyone has seen this or not. Thanks

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Absolute 0 frustrations here.. Whats frustrating is having to weld the cage nuts on the 08 and ups when they spin

scronce

Reaction score
To be honest, I've never had them spin. I never used an impact tho. Always used my big ass snap on ratchet. Pretty tiring but worth it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I agree the 08 cage nuts can suck it. Just had one that spun 6 of 8. Took heat to get them they were so locked on. That loctite is crazy after 8 years

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
The front 2 are mostly rusted in from rain water. ...

But to get back to question. ..how often does this cab need to be raised? Lol

Latest posts

Members online