body shop hurt my engine.....

heavydoc

Reaction score
This makes me sad. My truck just got hit in an accident I stopped to help at, the guy behind me stopped but the feller behind him did not. Buckled my bed pretty good. Anyways glad your ordeal is almost over, I think mine is just beginning.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
This makes me sad. My truck just got hit in an accident I stopped to help at, the guy behind me stopped but the feller behind him did not. Buckled my bed pretty good. Anyways glad your ordeal is almost over, I think mine is just beginning.

That really sucks man... Just insist on replacing the bed, as once they are buckled, unless the whole bed is replaced, I have had issues with lining up tail gate, bed covers, etc...

Sell ya mine, once it is 100% again, pretty cheap... as it goes for what I got in it... LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got a heads up from the ins company that represents the body shop. Numbers were discussed, and they are 99% going to cover new (used) engine, install, related hardware and fluids, plus the $2,400 bill racked up at Ford Truck Center.... So, I am expecting a 15-16 k check, as discussed, and will begin further diagnosis in January. In the meanwhile, money has to be made, and I hate canceling work, so I am trading in my 2014 Explorer Sport for Morgans F-350, most likely this weekend. This only took 6 fvcking months... LOL

Once repair/running order has been restored to my 2013, I will either sell it as is with twin turbos and all, or return to stock, and sell for payoff, and part out my bolt on goodies that I don't transfer over to the 2017.

that's a nice truck ! better than a big rig LOL

heavydoc

Reaction score
That really sucks man... Just insist on replacing the bed, as once they are buckled, unless the whole bed is replaced, I have had issues with lining up tail gate, bed covers, etc...

Sell ya mine, once it is 100% again, pretty cheap... as it goes for what I got in it... LOL
I wish I could right now but I'm pretty sure it will be totaled which really depresses me. It was the platform I wanted to build on and have already started.

Latest posts

Members online