Borgwarner S369 SXE install

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
here is a picture of the no limit intake from Mikes thread

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66163

attachment.jpg

gfulton

Reaction score
I'd like to see a dyno before and after the no limit intake. If all you have is a filter and 4" pipe to the turbo I can't image mikes being much different... I'm sure it's a great product don't get me wrong. But no reason for him to waste money to buy exactly what he has.

The looks alone is worth it........

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Well it did 611/1132. I was hoping for a little more than that, but I guess they're not bad numbers. It was a mustang Dyno

Reaction score
That seems about 100 hp lower than what the 369 did with our kit and dual fueler. Can you verify that it's holding rail pressure?

TrevorS369

Reaction score
What guage is it under? I looked through all of them and didn't find one for rail pressure

TrevorS369

Reaction score
How do I verify its holding rail pressure? Make a pull and see if the pressure drops? What should it stay at?

Reaction score
It only has a industrial single pump he could add a lot of fuel with dual pumps. I'd have to check but IIRC the tune is around 17-1800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is what I was getting at. I doubt it's got enough fuel from that pump alone. I'd slap a dual fueler on it and forget you ever wasted the money on that particular cp4.

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Now let me ask you this. I have a brand new '15 pump that I originally ordered to use, but ended up using industrials pump. Could I use this '15 pump instead of a cp3 to save money on having to buy another pump? How would industrials stroker pump paired with a '15 pump perform compared to adding a cp3 over the industrial pump?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Thats plenty of rail pressure, but I just saw Morgan state you're on a single pump. That's why the numbers are lower, dual pumps would be ideal for your set up.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Since you have a '15 pump and a stroker pump already I'd get H&S dual fuel kit without the pump and put your '15 pump in the valley and the Industrial pump where the cp3 goes for the dual fueler. IDK if that would work I'm sure Morgan and Dallas would know.

FWIW I have a '15 pump in the valley paired with the H&S Dual Fueler cp3 and it provides more than enough fuel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.