• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand New SRP1.1 and rebuilt 7.3 van turbo

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
Change of plans with these parts, was going to do 7.3 build and decided to build a big block :fordoval: car instead.

For sale is a brand new SRP1.1 ZERO miles, new in wrapper. comes with seals. $850 shipped to your door. I am already loosing money on it so don't lowball me.

I can post a picture of it or send one if it puts the buyer at ease but its still in the wrapper.

Also a funky fresh rebuilt Garret Van Turbo off a L99-03 7.3. EBPV was freeze plugged. Exhaust housing was high temp painted (spray on coating) and compressor side was wire wheeled to a nice finish. Does come with some pedestal o rings. $425 shipped to your door.

I would be willing to do some bartering: (I have a chipped E99 F-350 4 door dually)
-6.0 Trans Cooler
-Black turn signal tow mirrors
-Those 1 piece plastic floors(you find in utility vehicles, replaces carpet)NOT little floor mats - I cant find em anywhere and i want one.
-or bolt on upgrades

Jimmy

Plimptonjr

Reaction score
TTT
I will reduce price of Garret van turbo to $350 shipped.
Stealth HPOP stands at $850 shipped.
I will have to email or call stealth this week to see if warranty will transfer...

Latest posts

Members online