Broken headlight connectors

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Hey have any of you guys broken the disconnect tabs on your headlight connectors? The other day when I put my new headlights in I noticed one was already broken. Then when I went to take the other side loose they both broke when I pressed on the tabs to get them loose.. Now my passenger headlight won't stay fully connected. Anyone have the same problem?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Had the same problem with my right front turn signal bulb. You can buy new pigtails/connectors from ford and splice them on, but I believe they are pretty expensive. Could always find a used harness and do the same thing.

I took the ghetto route and wrapped a little electrical tape around it after I plugged it in... Been 2 years with out any issues

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Had the same problem with my right front turn signal bulb. You can buy new pigtails/connectors from ford and splice them on, but I believe they are pretty expensive. Could always find a used harness and do the same thing.

I took the ghetto route and wrapped a little electrical tape around it after I plugged it in... Been 2 years with out any issues

Yea I'm gonna end up going the ghetto route probably

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.