BS or No? Mini Maxx for 2015?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
the problem is that the bulk of the customer base is younger kids who don't even know how to sign up for a forum, so these facebook diesel "shops" clean house on the unsuspecting

flip side of that is it cuts down on some of the mouth-breather customer traffic :eek:

getstroked27

Reaction score
lmao this is true. I sent a somewhat explicit message to Morgan last night, something along the lines of all those mouth breathing people getting BDP tramp stamps so dude can remember the name of his mommy's company while he is ****ing them in the butt.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
What is crazy to me is how these guys seem to run the forums into the ground because there is no accountability on facebook... and then do crap like this.

Reminder to everyone these are the same guys that were "testing" 2015 tunes and were praising how good they were and how much power was there and then on the dyno made less than a bone stock truck! These guys don't own dyno's don't have real shops... just a bunch of copy cat hacks. It makes me so mad that they have even 2 people following them. They block people like me from viewing their stuff because they know they will get called out by people like me... so block a way I guess. If that "legit" business then so be it... you wont last long without help from mom's milk and cookies.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What is crazy to me is how these guys seem to run the forums into the ground because there is no accountability on facebook... and then do crap like this.

Reminder to everyone these are the same guys that were "testing" 2015 tunes and were praising how good they were and how much power was there and then on the dyno made less than a bone stock truck! These guys don't own dyno's don't have real shops... just a bunch of copy cat hacks. It makes me so mad that they have even 2 people following them. They block people like me from viewing their stuff because they know they will get called out by people like me... so block a way I guess. If that "legit" business then so be it... you wont last long without help from mom's milk and cookies.

i love you.

Radioflyer

Reaction score

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

jcain

Reaction score
I'm blocked by the majority of them. For heaven's sake, don't ask them for proof of anything...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm blocked by the majority of them. For heaven's sake, don't ask them for proof of anything...

Me too, Its always funny when you know they are in the same conversation but cant see what they are saying... I always just throw in... "looks like im still blocked" how you doin? LOL

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'm confused by certain people liking my comments...when I'm blatantly calling them liars :shrug: It's depressing to see the stupidity on those pages, and the nutswinging pisses me off. People saying XYZ "shop/company" is the chit, and the people that know differently and speak up are told off, or are "haters"

Having stepped into more FB drama than I'd like, I try to stay out of it. I've had some experiences with certain people, experiences that I don't care to repeat, and at my every mention of it, I'm "talking chit." People turn a blind eye to the facts, and it annoys the hell out of me, but hey, what can ya do?

In this case, if people are ok with being lied to and buying a completely counterfeit product, so be it. If they're dumb enough to get ***ked like that, and take it, then I'm upset that I wasn't smart enough to be the one profiting off of em.

getstroked27

Reaction score
Well, fortunately for everyone, that operation is in the middle of being shut down. so we dont really have to deal with it anymore. which is good because i dont want to end up having to tech those POS hacked up things when the original seller doesnt know what to do.

sootie

Reaction score
Well, fortunately for everyone, that operation is in the middle of being shut down. so we dont really have to deal with it anymore. which is good because i dont want to end up having to tech those POS hacked up things when the original seller doesnt know what to do.

how is it getting shut down?

getstroked27

Reaction score
The right people were informed of who was doing what, basically. the whole reason apex never hit the market was because they didnt want people to start hacking bully dogs with those files like they were with H&S files, and thats exactly what just happened.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
This is why forums > facebook/instagram.

More knowledgeable users, more reputable shops, higher quality vendors, etc.
Will-full ignorance is sadly an epidemic in American society not just the vehicle modification world.

getstroked27

Reaction score
He was on the SCT platform. he is buying SCT with KEM tunes and relabeling them as his own tunes. amd i agree. from a business perspective, facebook is a handy tool though. i dont usually make many sales from it, but it does help image IF you arent a complete douche.

jcain

Reaction score
He insists he does all his own tuning and device back-loading. (on real minimaxx ha)

RedRice589

Reaction score
Me too, Its always funny when you know they are in the same conversation but cant see what they are saying... I always just throw in... "looks like im still blocked" how you doin? LOL

Idk how they haven't blocked me yet . . . . .

I'm confused by certain people liking my comments...when I'm blatantly calling them liars :shrug: It's depressing to see the stupidity on those pages, and the nutswinging pisses me off. People saying XYZ "shop/company" is the chit, and the people that know differently and speak up are told off, or are "haters"

Having stepped into more FB drama than I'd like, I try to stay out of it. I've had some experiences with certain people, experiences that I don't care to repeat, and at my every mention of it, I'm "talking chit." People turn a blind eye to the facts, and it annoys the hell out of me, but hey, what can ya do?

In this case, if people are ok with being lied to and buying a completely counterfeit product, so be it. If they're dumb enough to get ***ked like that, and take it, then I'm upset that I wasn't smart enough to be the one profiting off of em.

Lol you so mad me likey. But haven't seen you crazy active on Facebook lately lol or Morgan but hey people don't like truth. Or being told they're being ***bois. . . .

He was on the SCT platform. he is buying SCT with KEM tunes and relabeling them as his own tunes. amd i agree. from a business perspective, facebook is a handy tool though. i dont usually make many sales from it, but it does help image IF you arent a complete douche.

I only like it for the free popcorn. . .. And occasional(more than occasional) dik joke lol

Dude can barely navigate Gmail....... how the EFF did he learn how to write calibrations?

I can't navigate gmail . . .hell I can't even remember my password

Latest posts

Members online