• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS transmission E40d

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
are you working with your tuner closely on shifts? rosewood doesn't offer huge injectors so I don't know how your tearing up a BTS that badly.

doctorsmack03

Reaction score
I am still interested, but I am waiting for a call back from bts on it. I don't have injectors or a turbo yet that would get me anywhere near 450hp so I don't know what effect that would have on my truck. And I have no idea when I'll be able to afford those things and the other required accompanying mods.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I am still interested, but I am waiting for a call back from bts on it. I don't have injectors or a turbo yet that would get me anywhere near 450hp so I don't know what effect that would have on my truck. And I have no idea when I'll be able to afford those things and the other required accompanying mods.

it would shift hard

live life full throttle

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
my trans is set for 500hp.... in my stock tune, it will jar your teeth. hot tune, smooth as silk.

live life full throttle

I would say that's tuning. I pulled the trans outta my puller before tune for 650 how, put it in my dually with nothing but cales tunes and it was fine a little firm but not bad. My guess the line pressure in the tunes has a lot to do with it. Just my 02 / experiences

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I would say that's tuning. I pulled the trans outta my puller before tune for 650 how, put it in my dually with nothing but cales tunes and it was fine a little firm but not bad. My guess the line pressure in the tunes has a lot to do with it. Just my 02 / experiences

nope not tunes... it is mechanically set for 500hp... johnathan even called brian while we were live tuning it because he had the line pressures in the negative values on my stock and econo tunes... brian said he set it to hold 500hp because i told him that i will hardly ever take it out of my hot tune.... now if you told him that you where going to dd the truck at 300hp then he will tell you that he will set it for that hp and then your tuner can up the line pressures in any hotter tune.... tire size and gear ratio affect it too!

Last edited:

doctorsmack03

Reaction score
From what I have been told, it would work in my truck but it could be a problem with hard shifting and potentially cause problems. I haven't been called back by bts yet to confirm all this, but I will call them again on Monday. Another builder that is well known told me that buying a tranny that is under built as far as line pressure, etc would be better because it could be build up later. He said a 500hp tranny will do more than shift hard, it will possibly damage other parts in the long run. Like I said, I'll reach out to Brian again on Monday, but I'm not comfortable marketing an offer until Brian gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Nothing against the seller, it's just a lot of money to gamble with when you're on a backwards budget.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
From what I have been told, it would work in my truck but it could be a problem with hard shifting and potentially cause problems. I haven't been called back by bts yet to confirm all this, but I will call them again on Monday. Another builder that is well known told me that buying a tranny that is under built as far as line pressure, etc would be better because it could be build up later. He said a 500hp tranny will do more than shift hard, it will possibly damage other parts in the long run. Like I said, I'll reach out to Brian again on Monday, but I'm not comfortable marketing an offer until Brian gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Nothing against the seller, it's just a lot of money to gamble with when you're on a backwards budget.

You can buy an entire new valve body from Brian for $250 (last time I checked). Just throwing that out there.

Strokethis73

Reaction score
Bump. 2k takes it home. you pay shipping. 502-472-6955. Have had alot of calls and text. No one follows through. need it gone sold the truck it was in.

Latest posts

Members online