BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Randy_270

Reaction score
What was wrong Pete? And I'm sure that even at "reduced engine power", your truck has more power than a stock turbo, stock fuel 11-14 truck lol.

Codydiesel

Reaction score
I have gone through this many times on my 12 as well , I disconnect the batteries and all is good then out of the blue it will do it again. Hopefully it gets figured out. Mine still does it after 3 different tunes

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
What was wrong Pete? And I'm sure that even at "reduced engine power", your truck has more power than a stock turbo, stock fuel 11-14 truck lol.
Lol not sure. Probably something to do with the fact the turbos not a VGT. Did it randomly on a start up. Cleared it and told Tadd. Gonna fix it and send a new tune tomorrow, yes on a Saturday!
I have gone through this many times on my 12 as well , I disconnect the batteries and all is good then out of the blue it will do it again. Hopefully it gets figured out. Mine still does it after 3 different tunes
I just cleared it on the minimaxx and it's good. Tadds tweaking the tune. All is good. Not sure what causes it but I wasn't sweating it too much knowing I have some good guys in my corner

Sent from a jobsite porta ****ter

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Just went through this. Even made a thread about it
I usually check on Tapatalk and never go into the list of threads so didn't see it.

Raced my buddies Demonic Tuned 6.7 today. His mods were an absolute intake, ccv, etc etc. Extended cab long bed. From the 3rd honk it was never a race. Put about 3 or 4 trucks on him and let out... I might pull at the local fair tomorrow if I have enough peer pressure. It's a hard track so I'm not too worried about hooking and breaking.

Took the center caps off to check my rims since I found a crack in my Fuels... Didn't put them back on it looks kinda funny
8b92d41f368bb878d4df1da2b8740df8.jpg

gfulton

Reaction score
I usually check on Tapatalk and never go into the list of threads so didn't see it.

Raced my buddies Demonic Tuned 6.7 today. His mods were an absolute intake, ccv, etc etc. Extended cab long bed. From the 3rd honk it was never a race. Put about 3 or 4 trucks on him and let out... I might pull at the local fair tomorrow if I have enough peer pressure. It's a hard track so I'm not too worried about hooking and breaking.

Took the center caps off to check my rims since I found a crack in my Fuels... Didn't put them back on it looks kinda funny
8b92d41f368bb878d4df1da2b8740df8.jpg

Time for some forged wheels...

dcswetman

Reaction score
Oh **** you beat a demonic tuned truck, that's unbelievable. Don is the best tuner ever according to the book face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
They crack too. It sucks owning heavy trucks.
Sigh... I haven't even any potholes either is what sucks. I purposely swerve to miss everything
Oh **** you beat a demonic tuned truck, that's unbelievable. Don is the best tuner ever according to the book face

Lmao... oh I know!! He has custom tunes with advanced timing and some other bullsht.

higherlife

Reaction score
That sucks about the split!

Who made you the new lines and did they upgrade them or use the same concept as the supplied HS?

The guys in our engine shop (caterpillar). Same idea just more rounded curves and a thicker OD with a hair bigger ID.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
1st ever hook (263ft) was definitely a learning experience. Left in 4lo 3rd gear manual mode and when it lit she was doing good traction bars were doing work. Hit 4th and the front end shook from hell and shook the column shifter down into 2nd gear or I accidentally either way I pretty much lost all my speed and it was over. Still managed to keep the turbo lit and got a few more feet. Guess I got DQ'd in the stock diesel class for weighing in at 8470lbs... only rules were no nitrous so I was against some pretty setup trucks. Running way more power than me and only put about 30ft on me.

Only truck that pulled a trailer to the fair and is pulling a trailer home. And she's still in 1 piece. Next time I'm rachet strapping the front suspension down and letting it eat.

I'll get a video up as soon as I get it downloaded.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Depending on what the class rules are you may be better off making blocks for the rear and not strapping the front. I plan on mounting an additional shock by each front spring to take care of the chatter. Or you can let almost all the air out of your front tires and sometimes you can get away with it.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Take it to your local street racing spot looking like that and whip up on the unsuspecting peasants!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.