BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
He claims to drive these in the winter... I claim BS they look brand new. Grandpa camo in full effect.

9d070ea8d8ae2f0cb9d1f472097dd114.jpg

People will think it's one of those bruh trucks with your light bar and headlights. LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
Our trucks just sat and looked pretty at UDPs booth lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
So what happened at TS? Any track times or any good news? Like to know how the new Turbo setup did. How did everyone else do on here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truck ran great but didn't get a chance to hit the track. It was sitting in UDPs booth so it would have been a cluster to back it all the way out of vendor alley. Did a pretty good 2nd gear launch you can ask Cody about lol. I know its not gonna impress many people on the dyno or track so i don't go outta my way to dyno it or race it. I'll leave the Facebook fame to the big boys. Most people hear built motor and expect 1000hp now days so when i say 750hp on fuel with 15% nozzles they just give me a really retarded look haha. Oh well.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Petes truck hauls ass, it's a good time.
You can post the dig video if yoi want. The quality went to **** when you sent it to me.
I'm sure it does. Nothing wrong with a 750 daily driver that's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no doubt. But in todays world a 750hp truck isnt that cool the majority of people. I think i only had 3 intelligent convos at TS with guys that weren't "you could have a 1200hp cummingzz for that" or "you don't need a built trans till 1600hp what a waste of money"... so I spent most of the day watching races haha.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.