• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 6.0 race motor.

lubeowner

Reaction score
Have for sale the complete race motor setup that came out of Gollon's drag truck. The setup will come complete and ready to drop in a truck. The engine just had new headgaskets with brand new ARP studs installed in it, never ran with these. The turbo setup is a 71mm and an s510. Also will include the tuned computers, ecm and ficm. The injectors are hypermax 345 cc hybrids. Gogo intake manifold. $15,000 will include the speaco intercooler. No core. Will consider splitting it up.

Last edited:

lubeowner

Reaction score
Craig, send that chassis out here and then I would install this all together and someone could buy it as a complete race truck! Ben then would throw in the race tranny and nos setup to complete the package of what should be a 10 second truck or better.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Craig, send that chassis out here and then I would install this all together and someone could buy it as a complete race truck! Ben then would throw in the race tranny and nos setup to complete the package of what should be a 10 second truck or better.

This is bens setup Jeremy. Why's he selling it all.

Gollonbait

Reaction score
I've had some new business accounts fall in my lap, and just wont have time in the next year to play with this. And I really dont want it to sit for another year. But I will fly in for at least a few races and pit for Shawn.

I really wanted to buy Whitey. With this combo, it would be an honest 9 second contender. I do not think it possible to build ANY Powerstroke to run sub 10'5's cheaper than this. Everything is there, just needs a home.

Adding to what Jeremy listed, it does have Hypermax rods and cut pistons, and they went thru the heads, including the hardened valve seats.

Shawn did the turbos, and different injector nozzles on the 340's, so you KNOW it's done right. Also has the updated '05 oil system, GoGo intake, Innovative race FICM, 3 stages of NOS, electric fans (needs new rad), Suncoast trans and converter.

There probably isnt 30 gallons of fuel thru this motor, it's all new. And it RUNS HARD.

Gollonbait

Reaction score
I'm down to $10,000 for EVERYTHING.....

C'mon, somebody could make some money on this deal. I just dont have the time.

Latest posts

Members online