• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Bullet Proofed 2003 F350 Crew Cab Lariat Diesel Dually 2WD

DENALI

Reaction score
Truck is located in central Kansas, below is copied from my local ad. Thanks

This truck is in excellent condition inside and out. It is loaded with leather, power windows, power locks, power seats, A/C, tow package etc. The bed has been Rhino Lined and the truck comes with a color matched fiberglass Tonneau Cover (not pictured). It has brand new tires on the front and the rears are 80%. The best part of this truck is that the 6.0 diesel engine has been bullet proofed! It has ARP head studs with OEM head gaskets, a Go-Go Diesel intake manifold with full EGR delete, new Ford oil cooler, Total Delta kit, Warren Diesel stock plus injectors for better mileage and an Amsoil bypass filter system. I have always used Synthetic Rotella T6 in this engine and it has never been chipped. The engine has 85k on it and the truck has 182k. NADA on this truck is $13,775 without considering the bullet proofing or the low mileage engine. The bullet proofing alone would cost you 4k-5k depending where you had it done. Asking 10,900 Any questions call me anytime 785 259 2707 THanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Latest posts

Members online