Bulletproof, now cyc 1 dead miss

wiseguy

Reaction score
I rolled that motor over by hand for nearly 5 solid minutes before we put valve covers back on...but I wasn't the one watching the valve train. That was the very first pushrod on #1 cylinder. Soon as I pulled the valve cover, you could see it wasn't down through the rocker box straight. Oh well, chit happens. Ain't the first bent pushrod out of a freshly assembled 6.0 out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

better a 3 dollar pushrod than injector

6speedsd

Reaction score
This is true....for him anyways. Just glad it didn't do any more damage than it did. He's driven the friggen truck over 250 miles with it like that. I was under the impression he parked it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Well would u just look at that... Hey airfish diesel Jesus ... Is it too early for I told u so? Or should I wait. Doesn't hurt to hear out what others have seen/ experienced.

You idiot you said the head was milled to much, all i said in my orig post was that it was most likely and injector. And most normal people don't just don't jump to the the conclusion of a cylinder head being milled incorrectly and causing a miss. The reason I said this is because we have never had a truck leave with a bent push rod. He said he made a mistake and it wasn't in correctly, it's not a big deal and also Therefore you didn't tell me anything and your conclusion of a head being milled incorrectly is still not valid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.