Bumper alignment

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Anyone ever noticed their stock front bumper not aligned properly or evenly? Washed the truck yesterday and noticed a variance from passenger side to driver side. On the passenger side everything looks good to me as far as the way the bumper looks on the truck however the driver side is way further under the headlight. Grabbed the step stool and put it dead center of the front end stood up on it and looked down on the top side of the bumper and you can see how the bumper gradually recedes under the body toward the drivers side. These bumpers have slotted bracket holes or what? This is a 2014 I bought new off the lot never been hit and I've never bumped anything so I wouldn't think it would be bent. Figured I'd ask around before I go trying to mess with it

dsmracing1

Reaction score
If you look at your rear bumper too from a good angle it looks out too. Atleast my bumper does. I have contemplated changing it but every other super duty I see seems to look the same.

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
Mine is off as well. I don't think ford gets anything prefect, just close enough.

Spatel23

Reaction score
My front and rear was off when I took delivery.
Had my body guy straighten them the best he could when he did my door handles etc

jwalk09

Reaction score
I adjusted my rear bumper on my '15 the day after I bought it. Took 5 mins. Good to go now. I may tweak the front one but it's not bad

Latest posts

Members online