Busy Weekend ahead!!

1BADF350

Reaction score
Looks like a busy weekend is about to begin, New Single shot Injectors, T500 HPOP upgrade, new IPR and ICP. New Valve cover gaskets and UVC harnesses, New thermostat and Billet Housing with extended life anti-freeze, coolant filter base and spin on filter, New Diesel site intake boots, Bellowed up pipes, Wicked wheel and waste gate controller, HP oil cross over hose, and every o-ring Diesel orings offers for the 7.3 and 5 gallons of Schaffers trans fluid for the BTS trans and 6.0 tranny cooler install. :redspotdance::redspotdance:
BusyWeekend.jpg

farm boy

Reaction score
Bad ass! You definitely have a long weekend ahead.

I need to get me some of those Diesel Site boots...

average

Reaction score
Wow you are doing some of what i've done over a long period in a single weekend. Many beers will be consumed I'm sure, looks like fun - it'll be a hell of a weekend.

STROKER

Reaction score
Better be prepared to consume a lot of 5 hour energys:thumbsup:

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Invest in PB blaster for those uppipe and manifold bolts. And be prepared of them being seized like a mutha***ker.

And pick up a cheap can of hairspray, makes the boots slide on easy and gives em a bit more holding power.

1BADF350

Reaction score
@dieselboy, already been soaking all the exhaust bolts in pb blaster and also have a can of Aqua net hair sray, lol!!
@strokeorcroak, Brand new 160cc Single shots, not remans.

Luckily my weekend starts tomorrow (Thursday-Sunday) and then next week I will drive excursion down to Jody @ DP tuner for live tuning.

Latest posts

Members online