buying another vehicle

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Well I'm going to buy a single cab obs for the bed that's on it. However I'm going to convert it to a shortbed. And use it for a drag truck. A 7.3l is a whhole lot more expensive to build than a 5.9. Any input on a good build up would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Reaction score
Lol...member? You member!! His $950.00 a month car payment is candy bro!

If it was me...which you arent, and lets all have a moment of silence to thank the lord you aren't....

I would throw full exhaust, 4.10's, f1r procharger on that gt, and have a bottom 10 second street car. Far more useful than a "drag truck", cheaper to do, and go bitch slap some bikes on the highway. But, of course you arent me, and you wont heed any logicak advise, bc you probably already have it in the shop getting a blown stroker motor put in it, and your 7.3 truck is at tsd again getting a triple turbo 6.7 cummins buit, and this will be your dd beater til one of your other monsters gets out of the shop. Then full build is awn!!!1111one

You arent Dillehay, Shone, or Mike (duke) so quit trying to act like you have money. I took a lesser paying job so I can finish up school, and when I am done in a few months, and start working in my field, i will take you under my wing and show you how a stret car is supposed to be built if you would like.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
No I wanna put a 5.9 in this truck just something different. As for the stang it will get nodded once I get my tax return. I never said 8s though lol

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Maybe you didn't understand me I have a 4 door longed I also have a 2 door coupe so a single cab with a Cummins swap would be something different for me.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Lol...member? You member!! His $950.00 a month car payment is candy bro!

If it was me...which you arent, and lets all have a moment of silence to thank the lord you aren't....

I would throw full exhaust, 4.10's, f1r procharger on that gt, and have a bottom 10 second street car. Far more useful than a "drag truck", cheaper to do, and go bitch slap some bikes on the highway. But, of course you arent me, and you wont heed any logicak advise, bc you probably already have it in the shop getting a blown stroker motor put in it, and your 7.3 truck is at tsd again getting a triple turbo 6.7 cummins buit, and this will be your dd beater til one of your other monsters gets out of the shop. Then full build is awn!!!1111one

You arent Dillehay, Shone, or Mike (duke) so quit trying to act like you have money. I took a lesser paying job so I can finish up school, and when I am done in a few months, and start working in my field, i will take you under my wing and show you how a stret car is supposed to be built if you would like.

We need to drink together lol

Jason

Reaction score
Sarcasm escapes you I guess. You said something different, which thats not...but i get what youre saying. Rcsb lowered obs would be pretty slick, first gen lightning style, a mild 7.3 would scoot decent in that light of a truck.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Well I spent way more than what I wanted to on my 7.3l build 2k turned into 10k pretty quick. I was looking at an old dp magazine that I had and there was this dodge that was a cancer truck I believe making 1000hp on a stock bottom end 5.9l not that I wanna take it that high I just figured I'd spend less money.

Latest posts

Members online