BW S369?

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Great to hear tallboy. I didn't get a chance to put the 69 on before rudys. I'm just going to rock the 64.5 down their. You going to rudys now?

I,went to Rudy's. My truck was the one that caught on fire on the dyno. Lol. It's all good though I fixed her later on that day. Lol. Funny my hpods (line not fitting)failed after a year. I've been chasing my ICP. Lol. Well it seems like the ficm tunes and the hpods were my problem the whole time. I took off my hpods lines and plugged everything back to stock with a stock ficm tune and my ICP is 4.8+ constant.
I'm not sure what to even really think about that. But I won't be running hpods or ficm tunes on my rig again.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Hey H&S brah's, yall got one of these tweaked to put on your single kit yet? I have the kit, charger is MIA and need to pull the trigger on something someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Ive had this kit for a year collecting dust because the turbo I bought off a member was damaged in shipping and the insurance claim was denied because of poor packing. That was Feb... Sucks to be out 900$, but ive been saving my pennies and might be ready to finally make this happen.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Dyno'd ours last week with the 69mm on it, made a solid 60hp over the 64mm. Our dyno seems to be consistently 100hp lower then everyone else in the country comparing trucks with very similar set ups. That being said the number was 678hp with the 69mm. The 69mm is very drive able, but is still a little slow for my liking compared to our custom billet 64mm. We put the SX-E 66mm on it yesterday, drives much better at lower rpm vs the 69mm. Dyno results say the 66mm makes more torque, but is 15hp less than the 69mm. All that being said I will take better drive ability any day over 15hp on the top end, but that is just me.............We should have all the SX-E turbo options with our complete bolt on kit ready here in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Here's my fuel only run 633hp
The other wasn't a complete run cause of the hpods line failure. I do think the spike is definitely a start to peak till it looses ICP horribly

Attachments

• 20151014_092931.jpg
    20151014_092931.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 101

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Everything is in stock now except the down pipes........ They ship tomorrow:)

So if I have your current kit what do I need to purchase to put on a t4 twin scroll like the 369 . The pedestal and the down pipe? Anything else?

Reaction score
So if I have your current kit what do I need to purchase to put on a t4 twin scroll like the 369 . The pedestal and the down pipe? Anything else?

John, you've got the 6.7 kit correct? Zane is referring to the 6.4 kit when he says downpipes will be here shortly.

The 6.7 kits are right behind though.

08Monster

Reaction score

Wondering as well. Currently running a 366, wondering what it would take to switch to a 369

Latest posts

Members online