Cab and Chassis Truck Mods?

Moremph

Reaction score
Anybody done much with the cab and chassis trucks. We installed an Xrt Pro Street on one with fair results. I have been thinking about trading a few trucks in on 12 f550 ext cab 84" ca truck for a flatbed/wheel lift truck for the shop, But Ill have to play with it. I know the chargers are diffrent for sure, can the handle much abuse. Will the kits from companys like spe work. Are all the other operating systems similar?

Thanks for any info

Travis

SPE

Reaction score
Anybody done much with the cab and chassis trucks. We installed an Xrt Pro Street on one with fair results. I have been thinking about trading a few trucks in on 12 f550 ext cab 84" ca truck for a flatbed/wheel lift truck for the shop, But Ill have to play with it. I know the chargers are diffrent for sure, can the handle much abuse. Will the kits from companys like spe work. Are all the other operating systems similar?

Thanks for any info

Travis

Our kit works GREAT on cab & chassis trucks. Give us a call if you have any questions & we would be happy to answer them for you. We will have kits sitting on the shelf, ready to go out within the next week.

Latest posts

Members online