Cab off mod time

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I am going cab off in about 3 weeks or so and going to be adding to what I have done this far. Here is what will all be done after the cab comes off. What do you guys think? I may go bigger on the turbos if something else comes out soon that is reasonable. I currently have stock fuel other than the Air Dog.

ARP Headstuds
Full EGR delete
No Limit Intake Setup
CCV kit with the catch can
AFE Stage II intake with pro guard 5 filter
71mm Elite tow power atmo turbo
4" Stainless Flo Pro downpipe
4" AFE DP back exhaust with 5" tip
Black Maxx H&S Tuner with 300 tune
Air Dogg II 165 LP pump
Ported intake manifold
Steed Speed exhaust manifolds
Custom up pipes for the manifolds
Pro Comp Traction Bars
Billet Triple Disc torque convertor (TCS by Elite)
Billet Input shaft

pog

Reaction score
sounds pretty solid. maybe fuel bowl delete? id do a 5" exhaust w/6" tip over a 4" though. jmo

Last edited:

Super08Duty

Reaction score
definetly go with SCT for your tuner. 5" exhaust isnt really necessery. look into a set of caltracs for traction bars. And the rcd torque converter would probably be a better choice.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I already have all the parts and pieces other than the 71mm atmo turbo, ported intake, and steed speed custom up pipes. I want a solid build that runs cool no matter what I am doing.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If you are looking for all out performance/best bang for your buck then get the SCT and some custom tunes

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I am looking forward to it and getting it on the rollers. I may add a wastegate to this right away because I am sure that I will want to add fuel at some time.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Similar build to mine, but with the auto trans and Steed Speed Manny. Looking forward to see what the Steed Speed brings to the table. I think you will this setup...been thrilled with mine.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to see what the Steed Speed manifolds and 2.5" up pipes add to the mix as well. Glad you are happy with your setup so far.

Latest posts

Members online