Can I stack the banks bullet with my banks automind?

6.0stroker

Reaction score
I have a 05 bullet proof 6.0 with lots of mods but can I stack the banks bullet with my banks automind?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
No the sct was horrible!, the banks is amazing

I looked at your past threads and it looks like you did have a SCT.... but did you ever get custom tunes? what custom tunes did you end up going with? and what did you not like about it? did you ever email your tune writer and ask them if your problems could be fixed with a reversion?

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Also to add to my above post

did you ever think about trying different tunes? we have a bunch of other tune writers out there and some react different to every truck.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I haven't seen a post like this in like 5 years, and possibly never on this forum. Amazing.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Op if you can weather the sh*t storm of people making smart comments, there will be a few with the knowledge to set you on the right path.

I can tell you this though, stacking programmers is never the answer. If you still have the SCT that you say was horrible, there are multiple tuners that sponsor this forum that can set you up with tunes that will make you think that the banks tuning is horrible. I am willing to bet that they will add a few HP to what you are already making as well.

Latest posts

Members online