Captian Murica Build

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Motor is going to the machine shop Tues and should be done by the end of the month. Gonna be a long two weeks in may lol

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Motor is going to the machine shop Tues and should be done by the end of the month. Gonna be a long two weeks in may lol

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

what class u gonna run at TS ?

webb06

Reaction score
We'll my trick with me in it is 7650. Whitey which is a rclb weighs in at 5600 with me in it. But someone doesn't want to put a 6.4 in it

powered by this (╯°□°)╯

What all did you take off your truck to make it that light? I weighed 8120 with my tailgate off and spare removed and a 1/4 tank of fuel

02BigD

Reaction score
Roflmao...that is so wrong! Poor Mike is the size of my leg dude no way he's that much ;). You've seen us both. Mike if your not certain who I am, you took Jelich and I to Outback last spring at Rudy's.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You're gonna have to show up for once!! :poke:

I'll be there ;) Buttoning things up on the tow truck right now - and did some test driving for some changes we just made on my buddy's regular cab Dmax that will be there running brackets.

I will say this though - I'm ducking out Saturday morning so I can be at the Matt Calland Memorial truck pull in Urbana Ohio that afternoon/evening for the season opener of the COTPC.